Palram - Canopia Sierra Patio Cover 2.3m x 6.9m - Grey Clear
Fashioned with your needs in mind, the Sierra Awning and Patio Cover is an aesthetic, durable, multi-purpose outdoor living solution. This stylishly crafted maintenance-free and sturdy addition enables you to luxuriate in your newly acquired outdoor space year-round. Relax, enjoy your morning coffee, family get-together's and cookouts without fearing the fickle weather.
This high performance structure, offers privacy and the perfect amount of shade from the sun’s harsh rays. The Sierra provides your family with an elegant, sturdy and rust-free covering solution for years to come.
- Virtually unbreakable, 6 mm bronze tinted twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission
- Panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- Panels do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
- Rust resistant, powder coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- High performance structure, flexible positioning poles enabling you to fit a variety of patio and doorway heights - wall mounting plate is adjustable to meet your desired height, allowing a flexible positioning of the roof slope enabling snow and rain to slide off - adjustable poles allow for ideal positioning, left to right
- Integrated rain gutters and adjustable gutter heads; 2 in. Dia. each, allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
- Sturdy, oval aluminium anchoring poles and foot pads kit included
- Ready to assemble - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all securing hardware included
- Safe, quick and easy 2 people DIY installation - sliding panels’ assembly system, requires no experience, no special skills and no special tools
- Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
• Wind Resistance - 90km/hr | 56ml/hr
• Snow Load - 120kg/m² | 24.6lbs/ft²
• Light Transmission - 80%
• Polycarbonate Panel - 6mm
We currently estimate delivery of new orders within-in 3-5 working days. Delivery to Mainland UK Only. Delivery via 1 man courier. The courier will contact customer prior to delivery to book in. If you require any further information please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.