Elementi Aurora Black Fire Table - OFG114
- Product Description
- Key Features
- Delivery Information
Enjoy the Aurora Fire Pit in your outdoor space. Providing a warm heat along side its sleek and stylish design, this is something all your friends and family will be envious of.
A new concept in patio heaters, designed in the USA to enhance the outdoor spaces in your home or garden with a uniquely designed piece of garden furniture that serves a practical purpose.The Elementi range of gas ‘fire pits’, ‘fire bowls’ and ‘flaming tables’ are designed to complement a wide range of styles from contemporary to rustic and they will add to the appearance of any landscape, plus they provide warmth and the special visual attraction of ‘living’ flames. Although substantial these patio heaters (fire pits) are portable and can be moved to alternative locations/positions with relative ease.
Size - 87x87x36 cm (LxWxH)
Weight - 47kg
Main Colour - Black
Maximum Heat Output - 50,000 BTUsIncludes - 6kg Lava Rocks and PVC Cover
- Black Fire Table
- Size in cm: 87x87x36 (LxWxH)
- Body construction: Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Weight: 47kg
- Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter
- Burner ring construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 51.5 x 51.5 x 5 cm
- Burner pan construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Certification: CSA & CE Certified
- Media: 6 kgs lava rock (included)
- Warranty: 1 year
- PVC cover (included)
- Propane Gas Bottle not included
- Free Delivery
Windscreen - Clear Tempered Glass, Easy to assemble and clean, Stainless steel attachment clips
Understandably demand is very high at present, so we currently estimate delivery of new orders in 3-7 working days.
Larger items will be delivered by carriers to your dwelling. Upon dispatch we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and an estimated delivery date. We will also provide a tracking number so that you can track your parcel(s).
In addition, the carrier will contact you via email and/or text message with further delivery instructions and the time window for delivery.
In case of a very heavy/large shipments or palletized items (e.g. Fire Pits and Tables) a curbside delivery service might take place.