Aarke Carbonator 3 Matte Black
- Product Description
- Delivery Information
The Carbonator is the first appliance of its kind with a seamless, minimalist stainless-steel enclosure in a stunning matt black finish. Forget the dull, plastic soda machines of the past: This sparkling water maker is made from premium materials with top of the line safety valves and is designed to elevate the look and feel of your kitchen counter for years to come. The third iteration of the Carbonator features an overhauled internal safety valve system and a new CNC-machined stainless steel precision nozzle.
How to use: Fill your bottle up to the fill line (with fresh, clean water only) and attach to the machine. The lever is where the magic starts and ends, both carbonating your water and releasing pressure from the bottle. Push and hold until you hear a buzz, then release and unscrew the bottle from the machine. Enjoy your endless supply of sparkling beverages!
*Note: Gas cylinder not included
- Polished stainless steel, with textured, matte black finish.
- BPA-free PET water bottle and stainless steel drip tray included.
- Cordless and electricity-free.
- Dimensions: 414x153x258 mm.
- Weight: 1680 g.
- 24 Months guarantee included
- Capacity of bottle: 800 ml up to the marked filling line
- Compatibility: Compatible with CO2 cylinders from Sodastream, AGA, Linde, and many other standard gas cylinders approved for use with sparkling water makers, except in Australia and New Zealand (where Aarke products are only available at local retailers).
CO2 Gas Cylinder: 60 L, 60 mm, 425 g *Not included
Understandably demand is very high at present, so we currently estimate delivery of new orders in 2-5 working days.
The courier will contact you directly to book a convenient delivery date.
At time of booking please notify us of any issues such as narrow lanes or weight limits as we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery should there be any access issues.
Please ensure that you check your product for any damages at the time of delivery. Any defect in the goods must be notified to us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanied by photographic evidence, within 5 days of delivery.